Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cali's Graduation

So the day finally came... my 1st baby graduated from Kindergarten last night.
Unreal how time flies.

Cali and Ava before the Graduation

The theme for Graduation was Safari. The kids did a little play and then we had a 10 minute intermission for them to go and change into their graduation gowns!

Each child had a part when they told the audience what they learned this year. Cali's part was: "4 O'clock, the big hand is on the 12 the little hand is on the 4, or four dot dot zero zero, Four O'clock"



The students all gave a flower to their parents to say thank you.

Calista's class with Mrs. Gosselin



OUR GRADUATE!


We are so proud!




and the most special thing of all..... mom and dad gave in and bought Cali a Webkin for graduation, now we just have to figure out what to do with the silly thing!



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow, I feel like the next thing I know Cali will be picking out a college! I cannot believe how fast she is growing up :(
I feel like it was just yesterday that I was driving down from Plymouth to meet little Miss Calista Jayne...