Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our First Post in 3 months!

Sorry everyone for not posting sooner. No excuse I know! We've just been so busy and in all fairness, I didn't have internet for over 4 weeks!

So to catch anyone up who isn't privy to our lives the last few months, we closed on Beech Street at the end of July, I was very sad to sell the house but I knew our time there was over and we were moving on to bigger and better things. We wish Jake, Kim, and Abby much happiness in our old home!

Since Osgood Road wasn't ready for us to move into yet we stayed with Grety and Pappas for a little over 2 weeks! Thanks to Grety and Pappas putting up with us for so long! We were good though, we only broke the toilet.

We've been in the new house now for a little over a month and we are SO HAPPY! There is so much more space and we are really enjoying our big backyard. We are still sleeping without curtains and hoping they will arrive soon since I finally ordered them! The slider off our master bedroom lets in a little too much light for my liking but Duane says it makes him feel like he's sleeping under the stars! The girls are loving their new room and bunkbeds and Shilo is finally sleeping through the night in her own room! (That's the best thing so far!)

Calista started first grade this year at Jacques! I find myself not knowing what to do with myself and just two girls.... although we are still unpacking so that keeps us busy! Calista is really loving school and tells us she doesn't miss us at all. She has been begging us to go in to school to have lunch with her so we told her this Thursday Daddy and Mommy would join her for pizza lunch. I'm eager to see the school during a normal school day!

The weather is turning quickly although we've been having silly weather, 50 in the morning and 80 by 3 pm. I'm ready for mother nature to decide if she's ready for fall or summer!

Deer season is officially open. On Sunday Sept 14th I took Bowhunter Ed and passed so I can now bowhunt with my hubby. Duane's been out already this season.. I'll wait for the pictures to fill you in on how that went! Scott gave me a bow to start with so Duane and I have just been practicing target shooting in our backyard so I can get used to the bow. I thought my arms were in shape from carrying Shilo around but I was wrong! It's not easy to shoot a bow!

So I'm going to do a little everyday with picture to update everyone, but please be patient and check back often!

~andrea

No comments: