Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Up to Camp

I forgot when I did this post that I had taken some photos on my camcorder after the camera broke. They aren't the best but here they are. Carl and Sally have done an amazing job on the pond up to camp and Calista and Lily were the first grandbabies to swim in it! They were pretty cold by the time I got the camera out though so I didn't get any pictures of the first swim...





Labor Day Weekend we went up to camp in Clarksville. Because of the house we didn't get to go all summer and it's been killing Duane. On the way up the girls asked us if there would be snow on the ground when we got there because the last time we were at camp there was tons of snow!



I was planning on taking lots of pictures of the girls while we were up there because the scenery is just so beautiful, but right after this picture my camera broke! So this is it... but I think it came out really nice anyway!

No comments: